Work Safely at Heights
About this course:
Jim’s Training offers RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights to Jim’s Group franchisees and external domestic learners seeking a comprehensive understanding of the correct use of fall protection equipment to suit an array of environments.
Students who complete this short course will understand and appreciate the importance of workplace height safety and the key legislation, be able to identify work-at-height hazards, and the different categories of personal fall prevention and protection equipment. They will also be able to demonstrate the correct pre- and post-user inspection of all height safety equipment.
What to expect:
• Understand height safety standards and legislation
• Understand loads on rooftops
• Safe use of materials and tools
• Perform risk assessments
• Inspect personal fall arrest equipment
• Identify and correctly fit a fall arrest harness
• Recognize suspension trauma
• Demonstrate work positioning, fall restraint, and fall arrest techniques
• Use of self-restricting lifelines
• Correct anchorage sling rigging
• Roof safety system installation
We deliver this course at Jim’s Training site at 48 Edinburgh Rd Mooroolbark Victoria 2128 Australia. The course will be offered by experienced face-to-face trainers.
RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
This Nationally Accredited course is highly recommended for anyone who works in an environment where there is a possibility of a fall potentially causing injury, regardless of fall distance.
Australia legislates that every worker is certified in terms of working at height safety. This includes roofers, builders, carpenters, electricians, solar installers, glaziers, labourers, painters, and any worker performing even the simplest of tasks at height, including changing a smoke alarm battery or light bulb.
Assessment Types may include but are not limited to: written assessments and demonstration.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Myself||Book Someone Else|