Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
About this course:
Jim’s Training is an RTO offering this unit of competency for Jim’s Group franchisees and external domestic students. Completion of CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in Construction Industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement in Australia for all individuals employed or contracted to the construction industry. It is also highly recommended for an array of other work environments where construction is undertaken.
What to expect:
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in Construction Industry suits any person whose work involves building, construction, conversion, alteration, fitting-out, renovation, demolition, dismantling, refurbishment, maintenance, repair, and others.
Completion of this course is required to attain the essential valid Construction Induction White Card.
Completion of this short course will enable you to:
• Identify and report construction hazards
• Understand risk reduction and control practices
• Select and fit appropriate PPE – eye, hearing, head, and reflective
• Understand basic fire safety equipment and procedures
• Identify and explain safety signs and symbols
• Understand the purpose of job safety analyses and safety data sheets
• Understand roles of first aid officers, supervisors, WHS representatives,
and WHS committee members
• Identify incident and emergency response procedures and more
We deliver this course at Jim’s Training site at 48 Edinburgh Rd Mooroolbark Victoria 2128 Australia. The course will be offered by experienced face-to-face trainers.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
Assessment Types may include but are not limited to: Oral Assessments, Written Assessments , Demonstrations/Role Play and Practical Tasks
|Book Someone Else