Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship & New Business
About this course:
Jim’s Training offers nationally accredited vocational education and training to meet the needs of persons seeking the invaluable skills and knowledge required to operate a small business.
This course suits Jim’s Group franchisees and other individuals seeking to establish and operate a business and has been developed to not only provide participants with the essential skills to succeed in the competitive business world but awards a qualification that’s recognised and accredited Australia-wide.
What to expect:
• Research and develop business plans
• Establish legal/risk management requirements for new businesses • Financial planning and management for new businesses
• Marketing for new businesses
• Analyse and evaluate information from various sources
• Solve unpredictable problems
• Provide leadership and guidance to others
• Investigate new business opportunities
• Communication for workplace leaders and much, much more
The course requires the successful completion of ten (10) units of study: this includes four (4) core units and six (6) elective units. Electives chosen should be relevant to the individual’s work environment.
We deliver this course at Jim’s Training site at 48 Edinburgh Rd Mooroolbark Victoria 2128 Australia. The course will be offered by experienced face-to-face trainers and may also be partially completed online.
BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
This Nationally Accredited course provides participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career as a self-employed sole trader or a small business owner.
It is an ideal pathway to future external study for the Diploma of Leadership and Management or the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Assessment Types may include but are not limited to: written assessments, projects and demonstrations.
|Book Someone Else