Certificate II in Horticulture
About this course:
With the Certificate II in Horticulture Jim’s Training conducts professional competency-based vocational training and assessments to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to advance their careers in the gardening and landscaping industry.
This course suits both franchisee holders of Jim’s Group as well as external domestic students including sole traders, handy persons, gardeners, landscapers, and home gardeners seeking to upskill.
What to expect:
• Plant, pot, and maintain plants, trees & shrubs
• Create and maintain gardens
• Develop plant recognition skills
• Prepare plant specimens
• Use propagation techniques
• Use pruning skills
• Nurture plants for better health
• Understand soil characteristics and assist in soil sampling
• Treat weeds, pests & diseases
• Develop the skills to work independently, manage competing priorities, and communicate effectively
We offer this course via online delivery by our expert Trainers.
AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture This Nationally Accredited course is a launching pad for your career as a garden labourer, landscape labourer, horticulture assistant, or as a stepping-stone to further study in this field.
Written assessments and projects and on-the-job practical assessments.
|Book Someone Else